Parvo Treatment Info
ParvoBuster – Parvo Buster is the place to find your one-stop friendly knowledgeable Parvo experts – here to help you win the race against the scourge of the dog world, the Canine Parvovirus.
Parvo has been around since the late 70s, it is now on its 5th variant, it has mutated to what is called the 2c Strain which has spread across the US like wildfire, and it is also in other countries as well. This version of the virus is the most aggressive variant to-date.
Here is the short list that differentiates it from previous versions:
- Dogs are dying in 12 hours or less after symptoms first appear!
- Many dogs are experiencing bloody stools on the 1st day of symptoms!
- This version of Parvo is even more contagious than previous versions – i.e. it is spread through any infected bodily fluids, such as vomit, diarrhea, saliva, nose-to-nose contact, urine, blood, etc. In fact, cats are becoming infected from Parvo dogs in the form of Feline Distemper and sadly, many of them are losing this battle as well!
- 2c routinely defeats most vaccines on the market, which is why many fully-vaccinated adult dogs are becoming infected and dying if not treated! Actually, no dog (or cat) is safe. It doesn’t matter if your dog has been vaccinated or not, if it is a puppy, an adult dog, a senior dog, a pregnant or nursing dog, the dog never goes outside, etc. None of that matters – any and all dogs can get Parvo these days!
- Dogs that had Parvo, let’s say, 5 years ago and were fortunate to survive it are also becoming infected with 2c because it has mutated to the point of being just different enough that the Parvo survivor may not have the antibodies to protect him!
- This is NOT the Parvo of the 70s, 80s, and 90s – you have to throw an arsenal of things at it, and your dog still may not survive this horrendous attack!
- Vets are still using the same old methods to treat this virus and are lucky if they can even claim a 50% success rate, not to mention you’ll have to shell out a significant amount – anywhere from $500 to $10,000 USD per dog!
So, why is there a need for Parvo Busters in the first place? We are trying to save as many animals from dying a needless agonizing death. We are doing this by educating people about the dangers of Parvo and what can be done to protect your animals.
One way we’re helping is by getting the word out. We find that so many people seem to be caught off-guard and are totally unaware that this virus even exists. So, we wrote a comprehensive book on the subject (100+ pages). To make it available to as many as possible, we give it away freely and you can have it within minutes.
Go grab your FREE copy of our Parvo Treatment 101 Guide. This book is jam-packed with tons of useful info to help you understand the enemy. Because once you really understand what you are dealing with, then you can learn how to counteract some of the devastation that Parvo brings.
The goal of this site is to touch on a few topics as an introduction or a precursor to the book. Now, if you have a sick dog showing any of the classic Parvo symptomsSymptoms of Canine Parvovirus: lethargy, lack of playfulness, vomit (often starting as an off-white mucus, turning to a yellow frothy vomit), diarrhea (usually foul-smelling and often bloody), dehydration, depression, fever, not eating, not drinking. (mouse over the word symptoms) then you can read it any time – don’t worry we’ve got enough info on this subject to last you a life-time. Parvo kills very quickly, so time is running out. Just bookmark this site or download the book to your computer and read it when you are not in the middle of a crisis.
By all means, please visit our Parvo Treatment site where you can get personal phone coaching and use Parvo Home Remedies to help get your pet back on his feet again (without using expensive drugs and all of their side-effects).
Hope All Is Well,